Saturday, February 1, 2014

Music

I wanted to share a special note on moms behalf. Before mom got sick she served in the primary in her ward. She absolutely loved that calling.  She loved seeing the kids every week, and she especially loved the music they sang.  The sweet chorister in her ward, Jennifer, made a CD for mom this week.  It contains several songs from her primary kids.  I was able to take a CD player up to her tonight, and when the music started playing mom had tears in her eyes.  Those sweet voices brought a light to her eyes that I hadn't seen in a long time.  We both commented on how much the kids sounded like little angels.  I am so grateful to Jennifer for taking the time to think of mom.  What a special way to bring her closer to the children she loved to serve. 

Love, Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Jenn,
    That is so sweet! I can just see her listening and feeling the spirit. She has such a strong testimony of Jesus Christ. I know it is helping her get through.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete